Empresa Pionera de Intermediación y Consultoría Inmobiliaria en Castillo de Locubín.
Acomodamos nuestros servicios a las necesidades de nuestros clientes.
Asesoramiento y Compraventa de Inmuebles: casas, pisos, chalets, villas, cocheras, naves, solares, cortijos, fincas rústicas (huertas, olivos, parcelas), fincas industriales y urbanas.
Ofrecemos nuestros servicios en Español e Inglés (hablado y escrito). Profesionalidad, Transparencia y Honradez. Horario flexible.
We are a team of local professionals (consultants, architects, lawyers, builders, accountants, etc…) offering different and independent services to those of you who require any kind of assistance, support, guidance and advice on your property search, purchase or sale, and put your mind at ease.
We facilitate you on taking the first steps to buying a property in Spain, budgeting and financing a property and lifestyle in Spain, reducing costs and saving money, navigating all legal issues, avoiding common mistakes, finding the best property for the best price, making the most of your viewing trip, moving to Spain, and assisting you throughout the purchasing or selling process so that you avoid risks and unnecessary fees.
Additionally, we can assist you in sorting out all the documentation required when entering into a legal transaction for selling or purchasing a property in Spain, and assessing you or acting on your behalf on the following procedures:
• NIE and/or TIE Card (Residency Status) for our clients
• Spanish Bank Account
• Carrying out a thorough search about the property you desire to buy to ensure that it is free of encumbrances, deed restrictions, liens, easements, encroachments, etc…
• IBI (Council Tax)
• Refuse and Drainage Tax for the property to make sure that you are not signing and unknowingly accepting outstanding debts
• Setting up basic utilities; electricity, gas, water and waste disposal
• Advising and assisting you on the right amount of taxes you have to pay when purchasing (Property Transfer Tax/Stamp Duty) or selling your property in Spain (Capital Gains Tax)
• Notary Public Fees • Land Registry Fees
• Interpreting the Title Deeds (Escrituras) so that you are fully aware and know exactly what you are signing in.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us on:
Tel. +34 654 323 944 or at email@example.com